PDF4me is available in Power Automate with three essences. All you need to know is what to choose and how to use these connectors for automating your daily routines.
- PDF4me Connect (Recommended) – The only difference when comparing to the other PDF4me connector is that it is best for enterprise users who can buy bulk number of API calls as per requirement and good choice for on demand usage.
- PDF4me SwissQr – It gives you functionalities like create SwissQR bill on your PDF document, split by SwissQR Code and Read SwissQR Code as Json on your PDF.
- PDF4me – It is a simple and powerful way to create, edit, manipulate and manage PDFs. It comes loaded with many features as listed in this documentation. Best for the business users who can choose best package from different Call Packages based on their requirements.
You can now register at developer.pdf4me.com and start using Power Automate for free. First 50 usage calls are free and lets you try all features.
Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft-Flow) with Pdf4me lets users create automated workflows that use Pdf4me features. For Instance, using the Pdf4me connector in Microsoft flow helps you access a document from mail or storage like Gmail or Onedrive, process it using Pdf4me and store it back to a storage or email it again. And yes! All this can be automated.
Using Power Automate you can also multi-process your documents. For instance, you can convert doc to Pdf, optimize it, add watermark or e-sign it using Pdf4me connector. You can then using Flow save it in Cloud storage or mail it as an attachment. A sample workflow is below:
- Log in to Power Automate using your account credentials
- Create a new Flow template.
For adding a Pdf4me connection for the first time you need to register at developer.pdf4me.com. You will get automatically a free account which allows you to try out all features.
- After adding the connection, you can create the required trigger of choice.
- Add the Pdf4me connector for the required processing
- Add the final action say, Dropbox where your output files need to be stored
Likewise, you can create flows that suit your requirements using the Pdf4me Connectors. Almost all our basic features are now available with our connector giving a wide range of control over your documents.